- Chicken - 300 grams, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- Cinnamon- 2" pcs
- Salt - to taste
- Cashew & almond paste - a handful ground smoothly
- Ginger & garlic paste - 2 tspns
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tspn
- Onion - one chopped
- Orange colour - 1 1/2 tsp
- Butter - 3 tspn
- Oil - 2 tspn
- Tomato puree - 2 tomatoes blended smoothly
* Fry onions in oil till transparent.
* Add cinnamon and let it fry.
* Then add ginger & garlic paste along with a little water.
* Stir continuously.
* Add turmeric, chilly, coriander powder with salt and mix well.
* Pour in tomato puree, cashew & almond paste - mix well with water.
* When it starts to boil add the chicken which should be mixed with a little colour.
* Then add sufficient water for the chicken to boil.
* The gravy should get thick or according to your requirement.
Before switching off add butter and serve hot with parathas....the Indian chicken is ready to serve...enjoy it !