More Indian Chicken recipes to try...the famous Kali Mirch ! Nice !
- 1kg chicken, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 1/2 c black pepper corns (kali mirch sabut)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder(haldi)
- Salt to taste
- 5 cloves (Laung)
- 1 stem large curry leaves
- 1/2 c tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tblsp oil
* Coarsely grind the pepper corns and along with turmeric and salt mix it with the chicken and refrigerate for an hour.
* Now heat oil in a wok and throw in the cloves first.
* After that put in the garlic and then the onion.
* Once the onions are pink in color add the tomatoes.
* Once the tomatoes start getting a little roasted, add the coriander powder.
* Sauté till oil gets separated from the paste
* Now add a cup of water and the curry leaves.
* Once it starts boling add the marinated chicken.
* Cook covered till the chicken is tender and serve hot with rotis.
Great Indian Chicken recipe for a great fiesta....nice and delicious ! Enjoy it !