- 1 kg chicken
- 4 tbsp. curd (plain yoghurt)
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsps chilli powder
- 2 tsps coriander powder
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt to taste
* Cut chicken into pieces and marinate with curd and salt and keep aside for an hour.
* Heat oil and fry turmeric.
* Add onion and fry till light brown.
* Then add ginger and garlic mixed in a tbsp. of water and stir well.
* Then add chilli and coriander mixed in 4 tbsps water. Stir well until the oil comes out clear.
* Now add the chicken and sufficient water to make good sauce.
* Cover and let cook on gentle heat till chicken is done.
This great Indian chicken masala is at your service....nice and tasty ! Bon apetit !