- 3 lbs. Chicken
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 1 tbs. Pressed Garlic & Ginger
- 1 tbs. Lemon Juice
- 2 tbs. Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tbs. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
* Skin & bone the chicken. Cut into 4 parts. Prick it well with a fork or a sharp knife.
* Mix yoghurt, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
* Place chicken into marinade for 2 hours.
* Thread chicken pieces onto skewers.
* Brush with olive oil and place on BBQ for 6 minutes or more on each side.
This nice India chicken is ready for a great feasts...enjoy !